Community and Regional News — December 2016
- Annual Dues. It is time to send our annual dues to Aylesford. The dues for 2017 are $50.00 and are due in January. Please give your payment to our Treasurer, Julie. She will combine all our dues into one payment and send it to Aylesford.
- Aylesford Visitation. Sr. Libby will be here in February for the annual Aylesford visitation. Because of this, the regular community meeting has been moved to Sunday, February 12 at 2:30 pm. The meeting will be held in the Peace Center. This is a change from your 2017 calendar — the meeting will not be held on February 19.
- Next Community Meeting. The next regular community meeting will be held on January 15 in the Governo House Dining Room and Library.
Next Meeting — January 15, 2017
January Community Meeting: January 15, 2017 in the Governo House Dining Room and Library.
January Ongoing Formation Homework
- Interior Castle: The Fourth Dwelling Places, Chapter 2: The Water of Spiritual Delight and How It Is Attained, pages 124-137
- Study questions: page 137
January Lectio Divina
Lectio Divina for January 15TH community meeting is Jn 1:29-34.
Please pray for all Carmelites, especially:
- Our members who are ill
- All Carmelites who are isolates
- Our deceased members