Community and Regional News — January 2022
- Welcome 2022! I am pleased to announce our newly elected Council Members for our Community are: Lourdes (director); Georgia, Teresa, Dianne, and Marilou (councilors).
- Dues for 2022. Dues for Aylesford are $55.00 this year and are due by our February meeting. Please make check payable to Georgia.
- Community Roster/December 2021. Please check your address/email/phone (indicate home or cell) on the current roster (12/2021), and update as needed. Report any changes or updates to Lou as soon as possible.
- Sister Libby Dahlstrom Retirement. Sister Libby will be retiring in April of this year. Visitations to the communities will be made by Christine Campbell, T.O.Carm. (Regional Coordinator, Bay Area Region) and Patrick Bowles, T.O.Carm. (Formation Director, Bay Area Region).
Next Meeting — February 20, 2022
February Community Meeting: February 20, 2022 in the Fireside Room, from 2:00-5:00 p.m.
February Ongoing Formation Homework
- Into Your Hands Father, Abandoning Ourselves to the God Who Loves Us: True Freedom, Section 8, pages 68-72
- Study questions: Study Guide, pages 17-18, questions 1-6.
February Lectio Divina
Lectio Divina for February 20TH community meeting is the gospel reading for Sunday: Luke 6:27-38.
Please pray for all Carmelites, especially:
- Our members who are ill
- All Carmelites who are isolates
- Our deceased members