We are pleased to present the second bulletin for the Lay Carmelites. This time we share different activities and initiatives of our laity and youth in various parts of the world. We keep the hope that all this will continue to consolidate us as a great international Carmelite Family. In this issue, we continue our reflection on the figure of St. Albert of Jerusalem, Lawgiver of the Carmelite Order, whose eighth centenary of death we celebrated throughout 2014 and that ended with a weekend seminar in Rome. Thank you very much for reading this E-Bulletin and for any suggestions for the next editions.
Download the second edition of the E-bulletin:
- Issue 1: First electronic newsletter for the Lay Carmelites
- Issue 2: New Issue of the Electronic Newsletter for the Lay Carmelites [this page]
- Issue 3: Electronic newsletter for the Lay Carmelites II-No2-MMXV
- Issue 4: Electronic Newsletter for the Lay Carmelites No. 4
- Issue 5: Electronic Newsletter for the Lay Carmelites III-No1-MMXVI
- Issue 6: Electronic Newsletter for the Lay Carmelites III-No2-MMXVI